- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Lifetime Ventures collects the following personal data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Professional information (Title, company name, work content, working relationship, etc)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Lifetime Ventures with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit a contact form or make a request for information.
Lifetime Ventures may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Professional social networking sites (LinkedIn, Wantedly, etc)
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Lifetime Ventures collects your data so that we can:
- Process your contact request.
- Email you with special offers on other services we think you might like.
If you agree, Lifetime Ventures will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Lifetime Ventures processes your contact request, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from background check agencies to prevent any fraud.
How do we store your data?
Lifetime Ventures securely stores your data at Hubspot.
Lifetime Ventures will keep your personal and professional information for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by GDPR deletion.
Lifetime Ventures would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Lifetime Ventures from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Lifetime Ventures would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Lifetime Ventures for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Lifetime Ventures correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Lifetime Ventures to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Lifetime Ventures erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Lifetime Ventures restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Lifetime Ventures’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Lifetime Ventures transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Lifetime Ventures uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising – Lifetime Ventures uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Lifetime Ventures sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Lifetime Ventures has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the relevant data protection authority, such as the Personal Information Protection Commission (PPC) for Japan at: https://www.ppc.go.jp/en/